Zolt Tourist Complex
Zolt Tourist Complex is located in Zolt village, Fârdea commune.
A total of 10 wooden constructions form the complex. They have different sizes. From cottages with one room to one-storey cottages with 6 rooms.
Within the complex there are a fish pond, an outdoor pool very appreciated in the warm season, football and tennis courts.
There are also many tourist routes that can be crossed by foot or mountain bike.
Surduc Lake is easily reached.
In case of unfavorable weather, tourists can benefit from indoor activities: table tennis, darts, chess, rummy.
The 4 ponies inside the complex bring the joy to the children.
Tourist attractions in the area:
- Lake Surduc - 450 holiday cottages - 9 km
- The Monastery of Fârdea - 9 km
- The Monastery of Luncani - 8km
- Valea lui Liman Tourist Complex - 12 km
- The Trout Farm from Româneşti - 14 km
- The Monastery of Româneşti - 15 km
Text and photo sources: http://turismtimis.ro/; https://www.facebook.com/Complex-Turistic-Zolt-525717727485213/